Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Hi there.  So sorry I have had such a long absence from the blog.  Don and I were both sick with a nasty virus and then afterwards I just needed some time to catch up on things.

I made this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  The winter theme was an easy choice since we have recently experienced snow twice in one week.  That is unheard of in this part of the country!  As you can see, I didn't stray far from the original sketch.  I combined a great new stamp from the Pure Innocence line by My Favorite Things with an old favorite patterned paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with paper piecing for the hat trim and scarf.  A bit of Flower Soft on the snow balls and the hat added to the wintry mix.   



Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Heidi Grace patterned paper, Bazzil Basics and Prism cardstock, Papertrey Ink cardstock and buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon, Flower Soft

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E02, R20; Hair - E31, E55; Hat, Glove and Stockings - RV13, RV14; Coat - B41, B34

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love your buttons! Such a sweet card :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy. What a cute card. Great colors for a wintry mix. Your rock those Copics. Hope you're keeping well. Diana

    Hi Lee :)

    ReplyDelete