Monday, February 1, 2010

Walking in Flowers

Hi everyone - it's a beautiful day here in Alabama.  The sun is shining and I actually see a few signs of spring.  Of course, it's a false alarm but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.  I think today's project reflects my happiness over the springlike day with the floral patterned paper, happy spring colors and flower soft sprinkled at the little girl's feet.  



Products: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp, Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp and buttons, Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E02, R01; Hair - E55, E57; Shirt & Tights - BG72, BG10, R11, R22, G21; Shoes - BG10, BG11; Background - G0000; Shading on dress - C1  

I hope there is some sunshine in your life.

1 comment:

  1. she's just so cute. I've been fighting the urge to pick some up. LOVE what you did with this. the flowersoft is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete