Monday, March 22, 2010

Hippity Hoppity

I had a productive weekend and finished up my Easter cards using the fabulous Jillibean Soup Egg Drop Soup collection.  See this post to view my first card using these papers. My thoughts are still focused on Spring even though the weather made a sudden left turn and got cold again.  I'm really hoping that this is the last gasp of Winter.

The first card is my version of this week's Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.  I stamped the egg images with Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto Papertrey Ink cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers.  I cut them both out and then mounted onto a background piece that I had embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder. 




Products: Unity Stamp Co, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, Papertrey Ink cardstock and twill, Prima Flowers, Flowersoft, Making Memories chipboard button, Martha Stewart Hydranga border punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Copic Markers: Y11, Y21, R81, R83, BG10, BG11


For my second card, I used the same Unity image as the card above except this time I just simply stamped onto patterned paper.  The second egg image is a dollar stamp from Michael's which I colored with Copic Markers.  The row of bunnies at the bottom were punched with a Martha Stewart punch I bought the other day with the famous coupon.  It's hard to see in a photo but the paper has a suedelike texture (it's been in my stash forever).  I added a tiny white pom pom for the bunny tails for even more texture. 



Products: Unity Stamp Co, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, Papertrey Ink cardstock and twill, Making Memories Glass Sticker and brad, Martha Stewart punch, Fiskars border punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Copic Markers: Copic Markers: Y11, Y21, R81, R83, BG10, BG11

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment