Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Girls and Fairies

Today's card is for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge which is to use buttons and ribbon.  The challenge is right up my alley considering just about every card I make contains one or both of these items. 

I stamped the Sweet November image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock.  I then colored her with Copic markers. Do you like her pink hair?  The fact that I don't feel like I have to use a realistic hair color is one of the reasons I really like the Sweet November images. By the way, this stamp is just one of four that I won from a previous ATS Wednesday challenge.  Christine shipped my prize out the same day I let her know which stamps I wanted.  So give the challenge a try - you might win an awesome prize like I did.  But remember, you do have to use an image sold in the All That Scraps store to be eligible.

(Click to enlarge image)


Products: Sweet November stamp, Basic Grey Kioshi pp, PTI cs (card base) and buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Fiskars border punch, Copic Markers

Copics: Hair-RV10, RV11, RV32; Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Wings-YG21, YG23, YG25; Dress-BV01, V12, V15

While I had my Basic Grey Kioshi pad I also made a layout featuring some this year's Easter photos. The hardest task for this layout was figuring out how to narrow down my choice of photos.  I had 75 in my folder after getting rid of the really bad ones!  They were all so good, especially those of my granddaughter hunting for eggs.  I know I am her grandmother and that automatically means I'm biased - but really - she just could not have been cuter that day!  Normally I don't do that many 2 page layouts but all the great photos made it necessary. 

(Click to enlarge images)




Products: Basic Grey Kioshi & Creative Imaginations pp; Prima and Autumn leaves stamps, Making Memories dimensional stickers, Doodlebug rubber sticker and buttons, Jenni Bowlin button, Kaisercraft pearls, American Crafts thickers and ribbon, Maya Road flower, Fiskars border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, 7 Gypsies date stamp

This week is going to be very busy.  Family is visiting toward the end of the week and I need to clean, clean and clean!  As always, thank you for stopping by!                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card you have made!! I love the pastels! Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday Challenge!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love! What beautiful layouts. I adore the green "doily" background, it really lends itself to the whole Easter feel. BG is one of my paper addictions LOL! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete