Monday, June 7, 2010

A Masculine Birthday Card

I freely admit that I struggle with masculine cards and often have to resort to the store bought route when I need one.  I really should make me several at one time to have on hand but I guess that will have to go on the things-to-do-someday list! 

I found this older soccer themed paper in my stash while I was doing a bit of purging and organizing.  Our son-in-law is soccer crazy so it seemed natural to use that theme for his birthday.  It feels good to use some of my older paper collected during my design team years at Lifetime Moments. It is unusual for me but there is no stamping on this card.  I used one of the largest of the stickers from the matching sticker sheet, matting onto red PTI cardstock and adding a felt star and some extra grass courtesy of my Martha Stewart grass punch for some texture. I also followed the sketch for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  


Products: PTI cs and button, American Crafts and Making Memories ribbon, Martha Stewart punch

As always, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment