Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Colorful Christmas


Another day, another three more Christmas in July cards. It does seem strange to think of anything Christmas related considering how hot it is here. All cards were created using Colorful Christmas by My Mind's Eye from last year.  No stamping on any of these - I used the chipboard pieces from the collection as my centerpiece.  You will notice I even broke out some fibers to give my snowmen a little scarf.

The card is for the current Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. 






Products: My Mind's Eye pp and chipboard; Papertrey Ink cs, twill, felt, border die and button; My Favorite Things Die-namics; Kaisercraft and Basic Grey pearls, Bazzill embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities

I hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment