Friday, July 9, 2010

Too Pretty to Cut

Today's card is yet another vintage style Christmas (in July) card.  It also fits this week's Sketch Saturday challenge. This is my first time to participate but I am sure it won't be my last.  I had to flip the sketch around due to the design of the background paper.  The patterned paper is from one of my favorite manufacturers, Webster's Pages.  Sometimes it is so pretty that I have a difficult time cutting into it so it has been lanquishing in my stash for a while now. I also used the same Sugar Nellie stamp I used for this card on Tuesday.


Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, Webster's Pages pp and fabric label, American Crafts brad, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Kaisercraft pearls, MemrieMare scrunched ribbon, Copic Markers

Copic Markers: Skin-E0000, E00, E02; Hair/Shoes-E55, E57; Hat/Muff-G40,G21,G24; Coat-R11, R20, R32; Pants/Coat Trim/Bows-B0000, BG10, BG11

Have a great weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Fab ribbon too! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete