Friday, August 20, 2010

Ahoy There

Love this whale with his jaunty little sailor's hat.  The stamp set is Whale of a Time from The Cat's Pajamas. I stamped the image onto an older Scenic Route grid sheet and then cut it out. I paired the stamped piece with the coordinating wave die also from The Cat's Pajamas, positioning him so that it appears he is frolicking in the ocean. The "sun" peaking out behind the cloud is actually from TCP's Flower Button die set. I found the charm and jump ring in my stash.

(click to enlarge)

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and dies, Doodlebug, Scenic Route and DaisyD's pp, PTI cs, buttons and twill, My Favorite Things cloud die

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is so great, Nancy! He looks so friendly with his jaunty little hat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, matey! Love the frolicking whale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great red, white & blue card! Love the cute little whate, awesome card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete