Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wishing You Well

I needed better eyes for this!  I really strained to figure out where the greenery ended and the flowers started!  I stamped the Papertrey Ink Autumn Abundance image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I found the tag in my stash and stamped the greeting from the Papertrey Ink Vintage Picnic set, breaking up the sentiment into 3 lines rather than the one so it would fit. I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


Products: Papertrey Ink stamp, Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup pp, Maya Road ribbon, Fiskars Border Punch, Stampin' Up ticket punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copic Markers: Flowers-Y21, Y23, Y26, Y35, YR04, E55, E57, E29; Greenery-YG91, YG93, YG95; Pitcher-E50, E51, E97, E99; Shadows-W00, W1, W2

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful .. Love the stamped image.. I just love that ribbon.. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are lovely. You did a great job coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Nancy! Everything works so well together and I love the sentiment on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon is just so FAB with that dp! Overall WONDERFUL card!

    ReplyDelete