Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hearts Come Home

I am really on a roll with my Christmas cards. Today's card follows this week's Taylored Expressions sketch; however, I rotated the sketch to better fit my stamped image and omitted the ribbon. I stamped the My Favorite Things image onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I cut out the image and then used pops dots to superimpose it over the houses in the patterned paper.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, October Afternoon dp, Papertrey Ink cs and buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, Fiskars border punch,Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, RV10; Hat/Stockings/Gloves/Scarf-BG0000, BG10, BG11; Sled-R35, R37, R39, W5, W7; Tree-G20, G82, Y21, Y23

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. adorable Nancy! I just used this paper again too! LOVE October Afternoon stuff!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, Nancy and I love her paperpieced coat! The houses in the background are just perfect, love this happy Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the papers/stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete