Saturday, November 6, 2010

Joy to the World

Hello, I hope you are having a nice weekend thus far. I have another Christmas card for you today which I created using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I have to say that I actually very loosely followed the sketch! Rather than the long rectangular piece I cut out my stamped image and placed directly down onto the main panel since I really wanted the background pattern to show through. The stamp is another digital one by C.C. Designs Sweet November "Darby and Pudge".  I'll let you guess which figure is Pudge! I hope that branch he is perched on is a strong one! The paper I used is some more old Autumn Leaves Winter Garden from 2005.  


Products: C.C. Designs Sweet November stanp, Autumn Leaves and Carolee's Adornit dp, PTI button and sentiment stamp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Maya Road chipboard, May Arts ribbon, Basic Grey pearl, Flower Soft, Ranger Stickles, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, RV10; Hair-E53, E55, E57; Clothing-BG10, BG11, R00, R01, R11

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL, poor Pudge! :)
    Super cute card Nancy, I love how you've colored them and the papers are perfect! Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful dimension you have added to this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Nancy! I love that decorative paper you used. Such cute images, too.

    ReplyDelete