Monday, June 20, 2011

Hearts and Flowers

It is such a busy time for us. We had family visiting this past weekend for Father's Day plus two of our granddaughters are visiting for a couple of weeks. On top of that we are participating in the neighborhood yard sale this Saturday and I still have pricing and sorting to do for that. But I did find an extra hour to make this card for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge (TCPTUES165) which is a color challenge of Cotton Candy, Lipstick Red and Aqua. I stamped TCP Bear Hugs Copics X-Press It blending cardstock and then colored with Copic markers, paper piecing the heart. I love these colors but in moderation so I placed everything against a white background. I also used a couple of different CutUps including the Heart Trio and Flower Buttons.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon dp, American Crafts ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: BG0000, BG10, BG11, R00, R30, R32




Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet Nancy!!!! Lovin the pink bear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Nancy, and I love your use of a white background! Awesome design and perfect embellishments...you're such a natural at beautiful card making!
    Enjoy your granddaughter's visit, I always loved staying with my grandparents when I was young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable Nancy! You did a beautiful job with this mix of colors! Love the heart accents! :D

    ReplyDelete