Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweet November Preview Day 3 "Zach"

Welcome to day three of the Sweet November stamp previews for the December collection. Today we are featuring "Zach." 

Poor little Zach, it appears his mama has put him in one of those ugly Christmas sweaters. I guess that mama would be me since I did a combo of Copic coloring and paper piecing to get him all outfitted for a ski trip. I used all paper from the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday pad. The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Amy R Handy Christmas Greetings set and the mittens were cut using the C.C. Designs Mittens Cutter. The various snowflakes were cut with The Cat's Pajamas CutUps. By the way, those strips are suppose to be ski poles.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs sentiment stamp and Cutters, Basic Grey dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E37, E39, E57; Clothing-B32, B34, B39, W5, C3, C5, C7; Shadows-C00, C1

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store December 8 (was previously stated to be available earlier but due to a date snafu it's been changed). Be sure to also check out Marion's blog and this month's guest designer MetteAmy, the creative mind behind the Sweet November line has a card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our various blogs.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for the last of the Sweet November previews.

 

18 comments:

  1. Another boy stamp and card, yay!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach looks like he's a bit to school for school!! Lol!! Looks like he'd love to snowboard!! Love your card!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just super Nancy. Love the details and your paper piercing.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE how Adorable!!! love the paper piecing and the colors you used on this Adorable card!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if you're Zach's mama, congrats, you made his a super sweater, he looks so cute and to be frank, lol, smug/proud in wearing it..........:)) Love the card!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, this one literally made me laugh out loud Nancy! Who hasn't had one of those sweaters at some time in their lives? I agree with Theresa though... Zach looks mighty proud to be sportin' it! ;)
    Fab card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think his sweater is pretty trendy. lol! Seriously cute scene, love how you paper pieced his sweater, you should have done a matching head band. hahaha. He's so ready to hit the slopes!
    Gr8 card Nancy!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a superb and sweet card for a boy !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get enough of this image... It's totally adorable... =)
    TFS!...

    Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card Nancy! I just love the skis! What a terrific idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the paper pieced sweater! It's so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness Nancy, I just love this card! I love how you have given Zach skies. I love how you have used the Nordic Holiday paper here. Too too cute! I really love your coloring as well. If I wasn't going to buy this sweety to begine with I sure would now! Truly this is adorable! Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the paper piecing you did for his coat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! Zach looks fab in the sweater his mama made him wear! hehee! Fun card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Nancy! Zach is so cute in his Christmas sweater!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete