Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And Baby Makes Three {TCP Tuesday 205}

Today's card is for this week's TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES205). Alma is our hostess this week and we are using one of Leigh's fun sketches. 

I actually needed a baby card so I decided to use one of my favorite TCP sets And Baby Makes... I also went way back into my stash and pulled out some very old Ki Memories paper. I stamped the giraffes image onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock, cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers. I cut three banners using the banner shape from the Easy Rosettes CutUps, stamping the sentiment onto the white banner. To accommodate the edging cut with the Icing CutUps I made the card base width approximately one half inch smaller than the normal A2 size so it would fit in the envelope. 


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Linen Thread, Ki Memories dp, PTI button
Copics: BV0000, BV00, BV01, RV00, RV11, Y0000, Y21, BG0000

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month.

My sale page.

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment