Thursday, May 31, 2012

C.C. Designs Review - Berry Beatrice

Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other ATS design team members in a wrap up of the May release.

I have another card featuring Berry Beatrice. My last project using this stamp was more pastel in nature so I wanted to use brighter colors this time around for a more berry-licious look. I paired this little cutie up with some older patterned papers from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety and Odds and Ends pads. The strawberries and blooms were cut with the Strawberry Cutter set. The sentiment is from the AmyR Heart-y Sayings set.



Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Cosmo Cricket dp, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts ribbon, PTI die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E35, E37, E39; Berries-R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG01, YG13; Clothing-Y11, Y13, Y17, E81, E53, E55, E57; Grass-YG61, YG63, YG67; Shadows-G0000

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page (with price reductions).


3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I LOVE how you designed your card for today! I want to copy it exactly! So charming and adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute ... LOVE the image, the papers & the cut out strawberries... A terrific little card.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture perfect. Love the DP, I have to get some.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete