Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas in July 13 - Warm Wishes

Today features Christmas in July card #13. I used an image from the There She Goes Wonderful Winter Wishes set. I am embarrassed to admit that I've had this stamp set since last winter but never got around to using it. I've rectified that today and hope to make more using this really cute set. As you can, I didn't use a whole lot of colors on this one, repeating the white a lot in order to save time. I dont' think it detracts from the image one bit. I again used the Echo Park Holly Holly Christmas pad from last year. I only have a few sheets and scraps left of this. So glad to get my money's worth out of a paper pad. This is a small card, a 4 1/4 square.


Christmas Card Tip of the day: Limit your main image to a few hues for quicker coloring.

Products: There She Goes Stamp, Echo Park dp, May Arts ribbon and twine, Kaisercraft pearls, PTI sentiment stamp and tags, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11; Hair-E33, E35, E39; Clothing-R00, R01, R11, W00, E81; Snowman/Snow-W00, E81, YR12, YR14; Shadows-G0000


My sale page (with price reductions, plus new items).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy. I saw your cards featured on OWH and just had to check out some more. You are so talented. I just love this winter card. I really like how you used pink, but still made it a winter card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your cards on the OWH website. I am in awe, mostly because I couldn't color my way out of a paper bag but you've absolutely mastered the art. I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not the lazy type, that's for sure, many cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Nancy! The soft colors are so pretty! Wonderfully done! Have a terrific weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete