Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ho Ho Ho

I have quick card this afternoon that I created using a new paper pad Lily Bee Christmas Cheer  and also a new There She Goes stamp, Ho Ho Ho. I don't buy that many stamps these days as but I couldn't resist the TSG sale. I generally followed this week's There She Goes sketch (TSG174) for the layout.


Products: There She Goes stamp, Lily Bee dp, May Arts ribbon, Kaisercraft pearl, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R22, R24, R27, W00, E81, E53, E55, E57, C00, C1, C3

The card is cheery but the day is not. It's rainy/gloomy here and let's just say that my mood fits right in with the weather. I'll see you back here at midnight for the first of the All That Scraps previews.

My sale page.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and colorful Christmas card, who wouldn't smile upon receiving it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, love the dp and the image with this sketch, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete