Thursday, April 4, 2013

All That Scraps 6th Anniversary Blog Hop

 

Welcome to the All That Scraps 6th Anniversary Blog Hop! I am so excited you could join us. All That Scraps is the perfect place to find all your stamping and scrapbooking needs.

If you have arrived here from Martine's blog you are in the right place. If you just happened to stumble upon this post, you can start at the beginning of the hop at Simone's blog. 

I am proud to say that I have been associated with All That Scraps in some capacity as part of the Sweet November team, the challenge team and now as a member of the ATS design team for approximately two fun and exciting years.  I've enjoyed every minute of my experience and am glad to be joining others in congratulating Christine and All That Scraps on six years of success.

And now for my card. I used one of the images from the new For My Gal clear stamp set, stamping onto Copics X-Press it cardstock and then cutting out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I also stamped the flower portion of the image again and fussy cut out. After coloring both images with Copic markers, I placed the second flower image over the original attaching with pop dots for extra dimension. I generally followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO287) for the layout.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Pebbles dp, Wilton paper doily, PTI button, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Flower-W00, E81, YG0000, YG01, YG91, YR30, YR31, Y35; Flower Pot-E13, E15, E19; Shadows-B0000, B000, B01

This blog hop will be open until Saturday, April 6 at 12:01am. There is a $25 gift certificate available to a lucky commenter. To be eligible to win, you must comment on each of the participating blogs.

Thanks for stopping by! Eva is your next stop on the hop.


My sale page.

37 comments:

  1. This is sunshine on a card! LOVE the colors, that sweet little flower...it just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy...what a wonderful card!
    I ´ll try to win the hop!
    Many greetings
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! I love the lace doily! Many greetings, Kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful Card.
    Greetings Sweety

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the colors! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card!! absolutely fabulous!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! That ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful card! Happy Birthday to ATS!

    Kind regards,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet - it has such a lovely clean, fresh feel. TFS, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.. Love the papers and the stamp is so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is just beautiful - love the way you put the whole thing together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I like the bit of doily peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is Beautiful!!!! I love those colors!!! What Beautiful papers too!!! Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that sweet little flower..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice idea !!!

    Hugs from France
    Lunéa♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blues and yellow combo! So glad for the new clear stamps! Yah! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. nancy I love the colors and that ribbon! cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh this is so super cute and I love the colors and your fabulous sketch - I'm gonna have to remember this sketch, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this card! It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore the colors on this card and am in awe at the shadowing you did for the flower stamp. it truly looks 3D!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that simple little flower, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute love the flower just popping off the page hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a nice and happy card! And i love the big bow on it!!!

    Greetings from Germany,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful!! I love the colors! The papers are wonderful! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card. I like your coloring and the layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow just love this card...the colours and the design are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Nancy! That large yellow ribbon is amazing on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really a wonderful Card, love the colours and the supercute flower.
    Thanks for your blog hop and the cance to win!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card. You colored very beautiful.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is super cute, love the papers you used and the layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is a beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, fantabulous colors!! The DP and layout are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a wonderful card just looking at it makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete