Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All That Scraps Review - Sweet November Josie's Brella

It's review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the April release stamps and dies. Today we are concentrating on the Sweet November line. 

Josie is my favorite Fairwee so I decided to stamp up Josie's Brella again pairing her up from papers from the Crate Paper On Trend paper pad. I cut out the image with Spellbinders Nestabilities allowing part of the flower to fall outside of the circle. After coloring up with Copics, I then stamped a simple sentiment from the C.C. Designs AmyR Eggstra Special set directly onto the image panel.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp, Crate Paper dp, May Arts ribbon, PTI button, Kaisercraft pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E11, R20; Hair-C3, C5, C7; Dress-RV00, RV10, R81; Wings-W00, E81; Flower-Y0000, YR30, Y11, G40, G43, W2, W5, W7; Shadows-W00, E81

Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page.



No comments:

Post a Comment