Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello

First of all, the people of Boston and West, TX continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I have another card using a There She Goes stamp, Love Birds. I stamped the birdcage image and then the bird separately. I colored both with Copic markers and then fussy cut out the bird and attached it with dimensional dots for a 3D effect. The sentiment from another TSG set was stamped onto a piece punched with a Stampin' Up punch. I wanted everything to be fresh and bright so I used papers from the Pebbles Family Ties pad against a pure white background. I generally followed this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch for the layout although I flipped it to portrait style (oops! I was too late for this).


Products: There She Goes stamp, Pebbles dp, Kaisercraft pearl, Stampin' Up punch, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, YR30, YR31, Y35, B41, B32, B21, BG70, BG0000

I want to mention some changes I've been forced to make to the internal workings of my blog. I've noticed that I've had quite a bit of spam over the past few weeks and consequently some traffic from a site that has no reason to be here. Most of the extra visitors appear to be from one particular country. I know I have some fabulous regular readers from this not-to-be-named country because I see your wonderful comments and even receive emails occasionally. I couldn't go the blocking of IP addresses because of that so I've taken a few steps which I hope will help. I have no desire to moderate comments but I have done so on those posts that are older. I've also closed comments on some of the posts that appear to be getting the most unwanted hits. These are my last ditch efforts before turning on word verification again.


No comments:

Post a Comment