Wednesday, June 26, 2013

C.C. Designs Review - Sweet November

It's review day on the C.C. Designs blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the June release stamps and dies. Today we are concentrating on the Sweet November line.

I stamped up Princess Eleonore from the Sweet November Princesses set again and I colored her up with Copic Markers as per usual. The patterned papers are from an older (and under-used) Authentique pad. The sentiment is from the Simply Enchanting (clear) set which also comes in rubber. I stamped it onto a tag shape, adding a rolled rose and doubled up a row of scallops for a border. Lastly, I added a smattering of Teresa Collins Enamel dots to the image panel and jewels to her crown.

Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp, Authentique dp, Teresa Collins Enamel dots, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7; Eyes-B41, B32, B45; Dress/Crown-W00, E81, RV00, R81, R83; Floor-C00, C1, C5; Shadows-RV0000, RV00

This card along with many other Sweet November projects are on the C.C. Designs blog today.


My sale page.

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, she's so sweet in white. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Of all the cards you created with the Little Princesses, this one is my favorite! So soft and sweet. Your card totally embraces the spirit of Amy's images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Nancy! Giving Eleonore that beautiful white dress is so different and just fantastic looking! I adore everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete