Saturday, June 1, 2013

You are the Only One for Me

It's been a very long time since I've had a chance to play with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge (MFTWSC126). But I received this Feathers and Arrows Die-namics fairly recently and was determined to use it. I combined it with papers from the Studio Calico Sundrifter pad, using a sentiment from the My Favorite Things Lovey-Dovey stamp set stamped with Memento Potter's Clay ink. I layered it with cardstock cut with the Lil Inker Designs Instant Camera die with a piece cut with the C.C. Designs Curly-Q Border Cutters slipped underneath. A button, twine and pearls provided the finishing touches.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, Studio Calico dp, Lil Inker Designs die, C.C. Designs Cutters, PTI button, Doodlebug pearls, Memento Ink

As of the writing of this post, it looks like the heartland has been hit again with a series of tornadoes. My prayers go out to those affected. 

My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous pairing of the paper and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the paper you chose for the feathers...the narrow lines make them look realistic!

    ReplyDelete