Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ahoy!

I am on a roll - three cards this weekend and those are just the ones I've posted. I accomplished some design team work too. I am squeezing this one in for this week's There She Goes challenge to case a TSG design team member's project from the last release previews.

I chose to to case the uber-talented Jenny. The image Jenny used is on my wishlist and I love how she showcased it with this well designed card you see to the left.


I won the Shiver Me Timbers stamp set back in April but unfortunately have not had a chance to use it until now. I did a bit of masking so I could perch the parrot on top of the treasure chest. I cut out the image with Spellbinders Nestabilities with some out of the box action for the parrot. The miniature map was stamped separately, fussy cutting it out after coloring with Copic Markers. The paper is from one of my favorite summer themed pads Fancy Pants Down by the Shore.



Products: There She Goes stamps, Fancy Pants dp and buttons, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, C.C. Designs Cutters, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E01, E11; Clothing-W00, E81, B93, B97, B99, R22, R24, R29; Treasure Chest-E41, E42, E44; Parrot-YR23, YR27, R22, R24, R29, G20, YG21, YG23, B000, B01, B04; Treasure Map-E50, E51, E41, E42, G20, YG23, B000, B01, E81; Sand-W1, W2; Shadows-BG70, BG0000, BG000

I'll close out the week with some cute puppy pics although it's nearly impossible to get a good photograph when she is constantly on the move. We are enjoying Zoe but frankly we had forgotten just how difficult it is to potty train. Let's just say that we've taken up every rug we own due to the potential for "accidents".

Here she was having a fit because her "Daddy" was outside without her:

Zoe wouldn't stay in her bed much at first but we finally figured that it was because she could see Don but not me when she was in it. Moving it to a spot where so she could keep an eye on both of us did the trick.
 
I hope to see you back here soon!


My sale page.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I LOVE the puppy pics! We had a yorkie mix growing up, I miss her so... your furbaby is VERY cute! Your CASE card is AWESOME! I like how the parrot sticks up at the top and the map sticks out at the bottom. Thanks so much for playing along with our TSG challenge - hope you will join us with a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pup! You picked an awesome stamp set to work with. LOVE the pirates. Great out of the box work and a really fun case of Jenny's card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your CASE card! You showcased your image a well as Jenny. And what a cute puppy! Thank you for sharing the pictures of Zoe. Such a day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep! You cased me!! LOVE how you perched the parrot on top and the map element at the bottom! Thanks for playing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! (the puppy AND your card!!). I agree, Jenny is just amazing! Love all the details on your card. Thanks for playing along with There She Goes, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new puppy! How fun...and trying, all at the same time. LOVE your pirate card!

    ReplyDelete