Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Masculine Christmas Card

Don has been engrossed in the PGA Championship ever since we returned from church so I decided to finish up a card I started yesterday afternoon and. I got some new papers in the mail on Saturday. Yet more Christmas paper. What can I say? It's always been a weakness. I have more than enough between the 6x6 pads and my older 12x12 stash that I shouldn't have to buy any ever again.

I couldn't wait to cut into the new Bazzill Basics Nordic Pines pad. This paper is not normally my Christmas style but I like it plus the muted tones fit a more masculine style of card to send to my husband's golf buddies. I paired it up with the My Favorite Things Holiday Hugs Snowman generally following this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch (MFTWSC136) for the layout. I stamped the sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental About Christmas set onto a piece cut with the Washi Tape Die-namics. The snowflake accent was cut with the Let it Snowflake Die-namics and I topped it off with a black button tied with hemp cord.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics, Bazzill Basics dp, PTI button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, N1, N3, N5, N7, R22, R24, R29, R46

I hope you are having a great Sunday afternoon. As always, thanks for stopping by.

My Sale Page.




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card Nancy! Stunning! Your color choices, minimal embellishments, and patterned papers make this the perfect masculine Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete