Tuesday, August 20, 2013

C.C. Designs Review - Drozy's Darlings Trick or Treaters

It's review day on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the August release stamps. Today we are highlighting the Drozy's Darlings line.

Today's card features Trick or Treaters. I colored these up keeping in mind my two grand nieces, Alyssa and Jade and my granddaughter Clara although I will keep to myself which character represents them! I kept the design simple using some older papers from my Ki Memories scrapbook stash.The shaped and hole punched paper also came from my stash and I punched various papers and attached underneath the holes for a bit of added interest. The sentiment is from last years C.C. Designs Halloween Sentiments set.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, C.C. Designs Sentiment, Ki Memories dp, Basic Grey and MFT buttons, American Crafts Ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E35 (Lil Devil), E50, E51, E53, E57 (Angel); YR30, YR31, E55 (Lil Witch); Clothing-C1, C5, C7, N1, N3, N5, N7, YR12, YR14, YR18, Y21, Y35, W00, E81, YG0000, YG21, YG23, V12, V15, V17 ; Grass-YG91, YG93

There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment