Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ecclesiastes 3:11

Good morning. Summer has returned after a brief (and unsual) cool period. I don't mind though because I love summer and I don't really want it to end.

Today's card is for week 3 of the August Viva la Verve sketch challenges. I am partial to the Verve bible verse stamps and stamped Ecclesiastes 3:11 with white pigment ink onto black cardstock cut with a Magnolia die and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I didn't bother cleaning up any of the stray powder since the chalkboard look is so big now. I then stamped the Fringe Flower Plain Jane image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copics and then fussy cut out. I created the panels using a combination of Echo Park and Lily Bee patterned paper, converting the sketch to an A2 size. The flower was attached with pop dots for added dimension. A ribbon  bow and a few sequins finished things up.




Products: Verve stamps, Echo Park and Lily Bee dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics and ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: BG0000, BG10, BG11, G00, G12, G14, G07, N1, N3, N5, N7

Have a great day. I'll have another TCP sneak peek on Saturday.


My Sale Page.


2 comments: