Friday, August 2, 2013

Fluttering By

I have another card for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers. This creative and fun challenge week is open to Fan Club Members only. If you are not a member, it's still not too late to join!  You can find all of that information here. This card represents four different challenges from Angela, Kittie, Tammie and Vicki.

I am really liking the look of a simple black and white image these days.  After stamping the There She Goes Garden of Life image, I cut it out with a piece from one of My Favorite Things Blueprints Die-namics. I added a Taylored Expressions sentiment on a fishtail banner and then placed the image and sentiment pieces against an embossed background, adding two feathers cut with MFT's Feathers and Arrows and a rolled flower with the Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics. A scattering of buttons and My Mind's Eye enamel dots completed the design. All the paper came from the Crate Paper On Trend 6x6 pad.


Products: There She Goes stamp, Taylored Expressions sentiment stamp, Crate Paper dp, PTI buttons, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, My Favorite Things Die-namics, The Paper Studio embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the black and white image paired with pops of color in the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete