Saturday, August 17, 2013

Joyride Artist Trading Cards

I recently participated in an ATC swap in The Cat's Pajamas forum over at Splitcoaststampers.  The only requirement was to use The Cat's Pajamas stamps/dies. I chose to use a summer roadtrip theme featuring the image from the Joyride stamp set. My set has no two alike although there are common elements on all of them. In addition to the same primary image I included either a tag shape cut with the Luggage Tags CutUps or the notebook edge from the Toppers CutUps, dry embossing, hot summer colors from the Simple Stories Sn@p Color Vibe 6x6 pad, at least two embellishments (sequins/pearls/jewels) and sentiments and/or icons.



 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Simple Stories dp, Studio Calico sequins, Kaisercraft jewels and pearls, May Arts ribbon, PTI buttons, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53; Scooters/Scarves-YR30, YR31, Y35, N1, N3, N5, B0000, B000, B01, YR12, YR14, YR16
Spectrum Noirs-Scooter-PP3, PP6, DR3

Have a great weekend!!

My sale page.




 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! These are DARLING!!! I don't always get a chance to comment, but I'm always checking out what's new from you!

    ReplyDelete