Monday, August 5, 2013

Rainbows (ROYGBIV)

I have another card for two of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers. This card represents five challenges from Edna, summerthyme, Ardyth, Tammie and Lisa.

I combined two sets of Reverse Confetti stamps to create today's card, the sentiment from the Dream in Color set and the arrows and heart from the Arrows & Elements set. I combined them with two Lil Inker Designs die sets, Sun and the Rainbows and Clouds. Note the colors are the ROYGBIV of a real rainbow. I used scraps of patterned paper for the rainbow (ROYG-Red, Orange, Yellow, Green) and the heart, arrows and sentiment for the BIV-Blue, Indigo, Violet colors. I placed everything against an embossed background and added pearls, rhinestones and a sequin as accents.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, Lil Inker Designs dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, VersaColor, Memento and Stampin' Up inks, Doodlebug pearls and jewels


My Sale Page.

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! How creative and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adore how you used the patterned paper in your rainbow and sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...LOVE this! Wonderful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbows are perfect to brighten dreary winter days! I bookmarked this some time ago and I want to feature your card for Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. We'll be featuring rainbow inspired projects next week. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete