Sunday, August 25, 2013

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Under the Stars




I'm here with another TCP Sneak Peeks. Today we are introducing Under the Stars featuring those lovable penguins.

There is no camping in my past nor in my future for that matter but for some reason I love camping/RV type images. Go figure! I stamped the image onto a piece cut with the new Framed Up CutUps, then colored up with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment onto another piece cut with the Framed Up CutUps, I surrounded the images with papers from the Echo Park Happy Camper 6x6 pad. The sawtooth border was cut with the Big Pinking CutUps and I added two stacked star sets cut with the 3x3 Star CutUps. A big wooden button provided the finishing touch. 



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Echo Park dp, Doodlebug pearls, My Mind's Eye button,
Doodlebug pearls, Copic Markers
Copics: Penquins-W00, E81, Y35, Y38; Tent-E40, E41, E42, E15, E07, E19, R17, W1, W2, W5; Grass-YG61, YG63, YG67; Shadows-G0000, G000


Here is what you need to know:
  1. The release date is set for Tuesday, August 27
  2. The Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers is Monday, August 26 Time: 8-10pm EDT, 5-7pm PDT
  3. In addition, if you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit our Splitcoast forum and leave us some love on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some TCP goodies 
  4. We are having a special Bingo game for the Pajama Party but you need to fill out your virtual cards ahead of time. Check out this Splitcoaststampers thread for details.
The full list of today's Cat Pack participants are on the Dancing in Pajamas blog.







My Sale Page.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sentiment and the stars too. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cheerful colours. The stars, banners and buttons, make a wonderful background for this happy little pair. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete