Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Stockings were Hung

I have a quick post for you today featuring a Christmas card using this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch for the layout (MFTWSC139). I stamped the stocking from the Lisa Johnson Stitched Stocking set with MFT Electric Red ink and cut with the matching Die-namics. I added three holly leaves cut with the C.C. Designs Holly and Berry Cutters and secured with a button and a scattering of pearls. The paper came from the new Bazzill Basics (Sweetwater) Countdown to Christmas 6x6 pad.



Products: My Favorite Things stamp, ink and Die-namics, Bazzill Basics dp, PTI buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, C.C. Designs Cutters

Have a great day.


My Sale Page.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card! And great execution of the sketch design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that new Sweet Water paper, I love how you put it together on this card! I also think the mix of the button and the holly berry pearls is a cute touch... may have to lift that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Christmas card and all the details. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete