Friday, September 20, 2013

Fly High

TGIF!

Today's card is one that I shared at the TCP party over at Splitcoaststampers last month but hadn't yet made an appearance here on the blog. I used one of my favorite stamps from the last release the Fly High bunny. I colored up the bunny portion of the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I stamped the carrot in the bubble onto a piece cut with a small Spellbinders Nestabilities circle. I attached them together via the coiled tube. I combined patterns from Doodlebug, Echo Park and Simple Stories pads for the background and added a single banner shape cut from the Bitty Banners CutUps and a scattering of sequins with rhinestone completed the celestial look.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Doodlebug, Echo Park and Simple Stories dp, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E81, C00, C1, C3; Space Suit-BG10, BG11, BG15, W1, W2, W5, B32, B34, B39; Carrot-YR12, YR14, YR04, YG21, YG23, YG03; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Have a great weekend!


My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun image! And your card is so creative! I'm always envious of your design ability. The way you combine patterns, shapes, and odd bits into these amazing cards is so enjoyable to view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Love the big star in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun boy card! The layout design here is so cool looking, I love how you lined up the sequins with the circle behind the carrot to lead the eye right across the card! :)

    ReplyDelete