Wednesday, January 8, 2014

C.C. Designs Review - Blowing Kisses

It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the January release stamps and dies. Today we are highlighting the new Roberto's Rascals stamps.

My card features the Blowing Kisses stamp which I colored with Copic Markers and then combined it with papers from an older My Mind's Eye Love Me pad. I stamped the sentiment from the also new Amy R Adoring You sentiment set onto a heart cut with the Hearts and Arrows Cutters. I cut another heart from dark red cardstock and placed on pop dots for added dimension. Simple and sweet.



Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, Copic Markers
Copics; Skin-E000, E00, E13, R20; Hair-E31, E35, E37; Clothing-R24, R27, R46, W00, E81, W1, W2, W5; Heart Bubbles- C00, C1, C3; Shadows-C00, C1, N1, N3

There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My sale page (new items).


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Nancy, love the bubbles/hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe this is really Adorable!!!! Love your card!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete