Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall

Today's card is for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks "anything goes" challenge. I stamped the birch trees from the Autumn Groves set four times and also nine of the leaves, colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I placed the trees on the embossed background panel alternating the single and double trunks. I colored the leaves to represent the colors of the season - purple for winter, pink for spring, green for summer and orange for fall and placed them accordingly. I substituted the autumnal sentiment from the set with the Verve Every Season sentiment stamped with Simon Says Black ink.



Products: Paper Smooches stamp, Verve stamp, PTI button and cs, Bazzill cs and embossing folder, Stampin' Up cs, Simon Says and Memento inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Trees-W00, E81, W1, W2, W5; Leaves-BV000, BV00, BV01, R81, R83, R85, G20, G43, G46, YR01, YR12, YR14

Although all the seasons are represented here, in my heart I am saying "is it spring yet?"


My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. love the colouring ... especially with the leaves and tree branches

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Nancy! I am totally digging on the dry embossed background, lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Nancy....I love the colours you used...

    ReplyDelete