Monday, June 16, 2014

The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop



It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! All eight of the new stamp sets, two Cutables and three fabulous new Cutups dies are available now in The Cat's Pajamas Shop. There are some free Cutables there too!

If you came from Lisa's blog, you are on the right path as she was first on the hop.

My project features the Card in a Box Cutables. I first cut the box from white cardstock and the mats from Pink Paislee patterned paper with my Silhouette and then assembled. I chose to cut the mats from double sided papers so I could use both sides. I stamped the various images and sentiments from the Simple Blooms set onto pieces cut with the matching Cutables using Simons Says Black, Stampin' Up Crisp Cantaloupe and MFT Sour Apple inks. I inserted these inside the box and them matted one of the floral images onto a piece cut with the Circus Panel CutUps for one of the flaps. The butterflies were from Doodlebug patterned paper using the new Butterflies CutUps. Although it looks all kinds of complicated it was super easy to make! There is lots of room inside the box to add as many elements as you want for a more dressy look.


And I love that it folds right up into an A2 sized envelope.


And did you know that the sale of the Card in a Box and Step Out Cutables for the next two months will benefit our very own Julie Masse. You can read about her adoption process here.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamps, Dies and Cutables, Pink Paislee dp and Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Teresa Collins sequin, Stampin' Up ink and cs, MFT and Simon Says inks

I hope you have enjoyed all the previews, chatting and the shopping! To continue the blog hop, please pop on over to Christine's blog. Christine is one of our awesome Swanky Stampers and I'm sure she will have something creative to show you.

Here are the new products I used today:

 

My Sale Page.

 

10 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! This is incredible Nancy! I know what I'm going to make next with Simple Blooms!!! :D Stunning and so very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, I love this Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is a beautiful mix of colors and patterns! I love the contrast of the black butterfly. I can't wait to give this box a try. It's been great fun this week, thanks for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! the colors are soooo wonderful and who wouldn't love a box full of flowers! I adore those sweet polka dotted butterflies you tucked in here and there! wonderful projects all week long, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK! Love that box card. the person who gets this is going to feel very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO great Nancy...the colours are so great together for the box! Such a sharp combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love this to bits, thanks for all the wonderful cards you have shared for this release, I am a fan of your blog for sure and love seeing your creations pop up on my blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this card! I have been wanting to try a card in a box but haven't been brave enough to attempt it yet. Your's is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty and the color combo is one that I will case.

    ReplyDelete