Thursday, July 10, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #5

I am back with Christmas card #5 for Christmas in July and was created using the July Sketch for You to Try (#14) for the basic layout.

I stamped the various sentiments from the Reverse Confetti Bring on the Merry set using My Favorite Things (Blu Raspberry and Black Licorice Hybrid) inks and Memento Rose Bud onto a piece cut with Reverse Confetti Love Note set. I colored the outline word with Copic Markers and then stamped a small flourish image from The Cat's Pajamas J*lly H*liday set at the bottom of the piece. I strung Doodlebug Sequins with Linen Thread, wrapped the strand around the image panel and secured with a PTI Berry Sorbet button. Before attaching the stamped piece I slipped two banners cut with a piece from the Reverse Confetti Tag Me set underneath it at the bottom. All the paper came from the Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe pad.



I'll be back again soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Copics: YG0000, YG11, YG13

My sale page.





5 comments:

  1. Love your card Nancy. Just love the string of sequins and cheerful colors. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo sweet, Nancy! looove that string of sequins and the pretty holiday colors. looks great! thanks for playing with sfytt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love how you did the sequins! Great take on the SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sequin stringing and the addition of the banners.

    ReplyDelete