Monday, July 14, 2014

2014 Christmas in July #7

I have Christmas in July card #7 today using a Purple Onion Designs stamp from my not yet used box.

I used my Silhouette machine to faux fussy cut (Trace and Offset Function) the Doodle Frame-Christmas Trees image from Copics X-Press It and then used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to help me stamp the image onto the cut piece and colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the center tree again, colored and then fussy cut out, attaching it the original with dimensional dots. I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the ornaments and Ranger Diamond Stickles on the stars for a bit of sparkle and shine. The sentiment came from the same set and I fussy cut it out also. I created the background panel with Lil Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles. The scalloped border was cut with a die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 3 and then I added a strip of cardstock at the top faux stitched with a die from The Cat's Pajamas Toppers CutUpsAll the patterned paper came from the Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love pad. 



Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.



Copics: Trees-G0000, G20, G43, G46, R22, R24, W1, W2, W5, Y0000, Y11, Y15; Frame-W00, E81; Frame Background-BG0000, BG000, BG01

My Sale Page.

 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card! Nancy, I could look at your cards all day...They are all so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete