Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014 Christmas in July # 9


I combined two Verve challenges including the July Diva Inspiration Challenge to use Red and White along with one other color and the Viva la Verve Week 2 Sketch for today's Christmas in July #9 card.

I also combined two stamp sets and chose gray/silver as my other color for the inspiration challenge. I stamped the snowflakes from the Holiday Treats set onto three circles cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities using My Favorite Things Wild Cherry ink. I attached them using dimensional dots and centered the snowflakes with My Mind's Eye gray jewels. I stamped the deer from the Unto Us onto a piece cut with the matching Reindeer Fun Die set with the same color and then stamped the sentiment onto a square cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities using Stampin' Up Going Gray ink (retired). I matted the sentiment square with My Favorite Things Red Hot cardstock. The chevron paper on the border strip is American Crafts POW Glitter.


Have a great weekend!


My Sale Page.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy that Wild Cherry is a lovely red and your chevron border strip I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty, Nancy! Love those adorable deer in red and the sketch is great turned. Simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Nancy. A creation worthy of riding with and delivery by Santa himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Great job with the sketch! The red just makes this great card pop!

    ReplyDelete