Sunday, July 27, 2014

God Bless

Good morning. Today's card is for week four of this month's Viva La Verve sketches. And I am also entering it in the Show Us Your Verve challenge (the July release).

I cut the flowers using the Verve Happy Doodles die set then stamped with the matching image from the Happy Place set. I attached the image to a white back cut with Lil Inkers Designs stitched mat and then stamped the sentiment from the Faith Medley set. All the patterned paper came from the American Crafts Plus One pad.



Products: Verve stamps and die, American Crafts dp, PTI and MFT cs, Wilton doily, Lil Inker Designs die, Copic Markers
Copics: Y11, Y13, Y15, YG0000, YG21, YG23

This means I've done all the August Verve sketch challenges, combining them with a couple of inspiration challenges too!

Sunday is a great day to post a faith based card.


My sale page.


4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous faith-based card, Nancy! It would be a fabulous post any day of the week. I just love how your design is perfect for the sketch and the colors are brilliant together! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, Nancy! I'd like to invite you to stop by and play along in our weekly Anything Goes at Word Art Wednesday. We are a Christian Challenge Blog with lots of great prizes, fun and fellowship. It would be a blessing to have you stop by and share your talents with us.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy your card is so lovely! I love the sentiment you chose. I used the same sweet flowers on my entry! I just love this new set! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. Just love the colors and that fun black & white paper behind the doily.

    ReplyDelete