Monday, July 28, 2014

Vellum Floral Birthday

Today's tag/card combination is for the Tag You're It #2 challenge. And since I was inspired by the vellum on the featured tag I am also submitting this for the current Catered Crop Vellum Recipe Swap.

I created the tag with the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 tag die, using the inlaid die cut technique with the patterned paper "windows". I cut the flower from Doodlebug Lily White Sprinkles vellum using the My Favorite Things Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-namics. I combined it with a flourish and tiny butterfly cut from Raspberry Fizz cardstock using The Cat's Pajamas Heart Swirl and Butterflies CutUps. The sentiment came from The Cat's Pajamas Simply Said set and was stamped with Memento Rose Bud ink. The patterned paper came from the Fancy Pants Me-ology pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamp and CutUps, Fancy Pants dp, Stampin' Up cs, PTI cs and button, Pretty Pink Posh die, My Favorite Things Die-namics,Memento ink

I've been working with Christmas colors so much this month that it was fun to get back to the colors I really love. Don't get me wrong, I love the colors of Christmas too but only in smaller doses!


My Sale Page.



4 comments: