Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You're Swell

The ol' Creative Palette blog is busy this week but I couldn't resist the new Tag You're It Challenge especially since I love tags either standalone or on a card. There is a short window for the first challenge and I'm getting it in under the wire with this CAS card.

I cut both the tags using the WPlus9 Timeless Tags 2 set from patterned paper and used the Taylored Expressions Wave Border die to cut the water from patterned paper and from white cardstock. I stamped the lighthouse from the Reverse Confetti Happy Harbor using MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink and then the fish using Stampin' Up Midnight Muse ink. After coloring the lighthouse with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out both images. The fish image was attached with dimensional dots as well as the lighthouse at the top. After stamping the sentiment onto the smallest tag I attached to the larger one using Hemptique cord. The tag was placed onto a white cardstock background cut with a Lil Inkers Designs Stitched mat which was then attached to the MFT Nightshift Blue cardstock. All the patterned paper came from the Fancy Pants Nautical pad.



Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, Fancy Pants dp, Bazzill and MFT cs and ink, Hemptique cord, Wplus9 Dies, Lil Inker Designs die, Stampin' Up ink, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, Y0000, Y11, Y15, R22, R24, R27, B91, B95, B97, B99

This truly is it for the day (this is my third post today). I also submitting this for the Catered Crop Summer Lovin' Recipe Swap.


My Sale Page.

9 comments:

  1. Nancy what a fabulous nautical tag. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on Karin's tag! Thanks for playing along with TYIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty awesome n cheerful too. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the little scene you created here! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, Your nautical card is so balanced, the color and mix of patterns work so well together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tag You're It! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, how fun. I love the little nautical scene. So glad you joined in on the fun with the Tag You're It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable! You nailed this challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It challenge.

    ReplyDelete