Monday, August 25, 2014

You are My Sunshine

Today's tag/card is for the current Tag You're It! Challenge (#4).

I started out my cutting the tag from watercolor paper using the new Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Too die set. I lightly color washed it with yellow water color and then added a patterned paper strip at the bottom. I did the inlaid die cut technique on the tag with the word sunshine from the Simon Says Sun & Sunshine die set. I also cut the sawtooth edged piece from the same die set and stamped the sentiment from the Simon Says Bring the Sunshine using Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink onto it. After assembling all the pieces of the tag, I tied ribbon through the tag hole and added a trio of pearls on the scallops. I attached the tag to the background piece keeping the layout simple. All the patterned paper came from the Fancy Pants Beloved pad.



Products: Simon Says stamp and dies, Fancy Pants dp, PTI and Stampin' Up card stock, May Arts ribbon, Basic Grey pearls, Reverse Confetti dies, Memento Luxe ink, Loew-Cornell Water Colors

Have a great Sunday.


My Sale Page.




4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Nancy. Love the sentiment and the colors are absolutely perfect. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag that can stand on its own! Love the inlaid sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the inlaid die cutting technique. Thanks for playing along at the Tag You're It Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag,love the stripes and inlay sentiment. Such pretty colors as well. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete