Thursday, October 23, 2014

Give Thanks

I have another Thanksgiving card for you today. It's one of my very favorite holidays as it is all about food and family. And trust me, after dieting since June I am all about the delicious-and-a-little-less-healthy-food for a very welcome change!

I stamped the image from the Purple Onion Designs Doodle Frame-Pumpkins set onto Copics X-Press It card stock, colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I wrapped cording around the patterned panel  and added a cluster of leaves cut with the Paper Smooches Large Leaves Dies anchored with a button. I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto Smoke Gray card stock and also fussy cut out. All the patterned came from the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pad.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Lawn Fawn dp, PTI cs and button, Simon Says cs, Hemptique cord, Paper Smooches dies, Copic Markers
Copic: Pumpkin-YR20, YR23, YR24, YR27, Y15, W00, E81, E84, G20, G43, G46; Frame-W00, W1, W1

You can see this card along with a bunch more at the Purple Onion Designs blog.

My Sale Page.

1 comment: