Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Gift Set

If you were around when we were posting The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peeks you saw this gift set I created for my granddaughters. Today I have another another Halloween Cookie Baking set for yet another set of granddaughters. I actually shared this at the The Cat's Pajamas pre-release Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers but not here on the blog.


First up, I made a belly band for the cookie cutters (from Sur la Table) using a combination of Spellbinders Nestabilties (black and white) , the largest frame from the FancyFlip Frames (bright orange) and the Star Rosette CutUps (green) to cut the centerpiece which I attached together with an oversized brad from my stash.



I used the matching Cutables Brains! set in my Silhouette to cut out the mummy. After stamping the image onto the cut out I colored with Copic Markers. I combined this fun image with the new Pop-Up Treat Holder Cutables that I cut with a Silhouette. I resized to fit my Portrait Silhouette but also made a couple of more changes since I wanted to use mine for a Halloween themed mini spatula rather than candy.  I added an extra cut to the bottom of the treat card so I could insert the spatula through it. I had to forgo the "pop up" part due to the fact that I couldn't get any type of adhesive to stick to the mini spatula so it's more of a paintbrush style cover. I stamped the matching sentiment onto a piece cut with the smallest die from the Circus Panel CutUps and attached it inside the treat card. I also added "slime" which I cut with the Slime/Icicles CutUps and then adhered the mummy to the front. Lastly I tied a bow around the spatula handle.



For the icing tubes, I made a bag topper using a combination of dies from the Framed Up 2 CutUps, Fancy Flip and FancyFlip Frames, stamping the sentiment from the Eat, Drink and Be Scary set.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, CutUps and Cutables, Ki Memories dp, Bazzill cs, Doodlebug ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E11; Mummy-W00, E81

Have a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by!

My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. great cards and halloween projects..love the bright colors too.
    If you are interested in challenges, I host a new one called "Throwback Thursdays", at my blog.
    Warm hello,
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete