Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Tags and Footprints #3

Welcome to day #3 of the Christmas Tags and Footprints series.

This year I thought it would be fun to give cozy socks for the females and warm work socks for the guys in the family who will be celebrating Christmas with us in addition to their big gift. Each set will have a handmade tag along with a small inexpensive gift (under $5) inside one of the socks. 

I used the Reverse Confetti Tag Me Die set to cut two tags from chartreuse and white card stock, making the white one longer. I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments using Purple Rain ink onto a circle cut with the Reverse Confetti Circles 'n Scallops dies. I cut and layered two snowflakes from white and purple card stock using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes. I attached both pieces to the chartreuse tag using dimensional dots. I added a heart shaped enamel dots and sequins to the sentiment piece and tied the two tags together with a cotton twill/button/silver twine combo.


And here it is attached to the socks:



Other Products:
PTI Stamper's Select White Simply Chartreuse cs
PTI Pure Poppy button
May Arts Twill
Paper Source Silver Twine
Doodlebug enamel hearts
Studio Calico Purple Rain ink

I will have another tag for you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.


My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful gift tag, nice colors and love the design!

    ReplyDelete