Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Tags and Footprints #9

Welcome to tag #9 of the Christmas Tags and Footprints series.

This year I thought it would be fun to give cozy socks for the females and warm work socks for the guys in the family who will be celebrating Christmas with us in addition to their big gift. Each set will have a handmade tag along with a small inexpensive gift (under $5) inside one of the socks. 

I cut two tags from white and chartreuse cardstock using the Wplus9 Timeless Tags 2 Die. After stamping the image from the My Favorite Things Jingle All the Way set onto the white tag, I colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in green ink. A trio of clear sequins was added as an embellishment and I tied the two tags together with a ribbon bow.


And here it is attached to the socks:


Other Products:
Copics X-Press It cs
PTI Simply Chartreuse cs
PTI ribbon
Verve Shine Bright Sequin Mix
MFT Sour Apple ink
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Beard and Hat-W00, E81; Clothing-W00, E81, R22, R24, R27, R59, N1, N3, N5, N7



Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What a great tag Nancy! I just adore this sweet stamped image!

    ReplyDelete