Sunday, April 5, 2015

He Has Risen

I wanted to cap off holy week with this card.


I stamped the sentiment from the Taylored Expressions He is Risen set using Simon Says Dark Chocolate ink directly onto the card base. I cut the patterned panel on the diagonal along with the mat, wrapping Hemptique twine around it with a button before securing to the to the card. I die cut the cross and shroud from two different wood grain patterned papers using the Old Rugged Cross die set, then attached to the panel with dimensional tape.

Products: Taylored Expressions stamps and dies, Simple Stories and My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs and button, Hemptique twine, Simon Says ink




I hope you have a blessed Easter.


1 comment:

  1. Nancy, this is beautiful. Simple, elegant, powerful.
    I love this card!

    ReplyDelete