Friday, June 19, 2015

Bursting with Pride {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's card features stamps from Purple Onion Designs.



I have another card featuring two more images from the new Stacey Yacula Sweet Occasions collection. I stamped the Fireworks image onto a solid piece of patterned paper using Ranger Archival Veridian ink and then added a cutout with the Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #8. After attaching a patterned paper background onto the card base, the stamped and cutout piece was placed on the cardbase using foam tape. Before stamping Bursting with Pride onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, I masked off the smaller bear. After coloring with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out. I stamped the flag portion onto solid patterned paper and then added a punched heart in the center. The image was then placed over the cutout. The sentiment from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment set was stamped sentiment onto a piece cut with a Stampin' Up punch.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

1 comment: