Sunday, August 16, 2015

Believe in His Love

Today's card is  a faith based one, using stamps from the Illustrated Faith Bloom set. I originally bought this set for bible journaling but I am also making cards of encouragement for church members on the prayer list as a small mission and these stamps were perfect for that too. I love the idea of combining my love of crafting with my faith.


I cut the rectangle from Neenah card stock using a Lil Inker Designs stitched mat and then stamped the flower image three times, two of them off the panel for a stair step look. After stamping the sentiments I colored the images with Copic markers. The image panel was attached to the base panel with craft foam. A trio of enamel dots finished it up. I love my white space and even though I filled up the image panel more than I usually do I think I still managed to keep it clean and simple.

Products: Illustrated Faith stamps,Glitz Design dp, Neenah and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Lil Inker Designs die, Copic Markers
Copics: Flowers-W00, E81, R22, R24, R27, YG61, YG63, YG67; Shadows-BG0000, BG000, BG70


Have a great Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nancy. Love the flowers and the card is very elegant and stylish.

    ReplyDelete