Friday, October 9, 2015

I Need a Hug

Today's Halloween card is for the ColourQ (cQc #311) Challenge and also this week's Casology:Week 167 with the Cue word of Silly.


I stamped the mummy from The Cat's Pajamas Brains! set onto a piece cut with the matching free Cutables that Alma provides with each release and colored with Copic Markers. After attaching the image to a Reverse Confetti Quick Card Panel with foam tape, I stamped the bats from the Vintage Halloween set directly onto the panel. The sentiment from the Boo Y'all set was stamped onto a cardstock circle and clustered with a couple of buttons.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Reverse Confetti Quick Card Panel, PTI cs and button, MFT button, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, E33, E000, E00, E11

Have a great weekend!






9 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Super fun Halloween card. Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, this card is fabulous! Love your coloring at that adorable TCP mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. Simply adorable. And, funny and silly. Thanks for playing along at ColourQ this week. You should also link up at CASology where this would be perfect for our 'silly' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love how the mummy is crashing through the striped background! What a fabulous design and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy this is my favorite Mummy!!! OH how I wish he were among the hundreds I already have! SO CahUTE!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... I think many of feel like we need a hug some days! Love the silly mummy!
    Thanks for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...this is just way toooooooo cute! Love this fun mummy image...awesome Halloween card! You definitely rocked the colors too! Thanks for playing the CQC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nancy!! I love your mummy!! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete